i'm not perfect

don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying. there is only one happiness in life. to love and be loved.

harlo harlo..
yea, m still awake and haven fall slp yet..
2day is my bro birthday..
so, hapi birthday ya.. =)

im not doin nothing here..
juz play a facebook game..
math speed..
not bad huh.. haha..

erm..
ya.. mr.L u know who u rite?
may i know who is de L in yo post?
haha~ yea, m bit busybody..
but please do tell me ya.. =)

and..
mr.J
hope u have a nice talk wif yo buddy..

and a good news..
wahhha~~
i break de record of my fb waka-waka..
fuiyo, super happy man..
yeah, i like to move it move it.. xD

ya..
im not going for the 5D gathering..
sorry guys..
having a class on sunday morning and a meeting in the afternoon..
but,,
i do miss u guys.. xoxo..
mucksss~

yea,
we went taman pertanian negara 2day..
took quite lotz of pictures..
it's actually happy and fun..
but tiring..
and due to my lousy leg..
so v did not finish our journey
and will visit next time to finish it..
i promise..
if u willing to.. =)

and
im not as smart as him..
as he wear long pants and me wore and short pant..
==

the result of me now..
my leg and hand..
keep on feel itchy and i reli cant stand 4 it ><
my body +15 place are all mosquito bite..

ok, conclusion is..
next time shud wear a long pants to prevent those insect and mosquito bite..

realise tat 2day post quite long..
ok..
stop now..

good night and sleep tight people.. =)

0 comments: