i'm not perfect

don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying. there is only one happiness in life. to love and be loved.

my journey..
sTart from now..

i believe..
tat's a day..
my wings will grow..
and..
one day..
i can fly very high like u..

-------------------------------

thanks..
nvr expect tat..
u will thk tat i can do better den tis..

bcos..
vl simple..
my performance..
previously..
was very bad..

and u always..
wont bother me..
but..
2day..
after know tat u thk i can perform better..

suddenly..
vl happi..
4 me..
tat's a vl huge encouragement..

THANKS..
i appreciate it..

and will study hard..
and try my best..
4 my upcoming exams..

---------------------------------------

although i sad..
but..
i promised..
ALL OF U..

tis time..
reli..
reli..

and..
thanks!!

4 won leaving me alone..
=)










0 comments: