i'm not perfect

don't be afraid to admit that you are less than perfect. nothing is really over until the moment you stop trying. there is only one happiness in life. to love and be loved.

thankzz guyzz..
i had passed my 19th birthday wif full of blessed..
and full of hapiness..

1. thankzz se7en =]

ping!!!!!
thankss ohh~~
purposely bac from kampar juz bcos of me!!!!! ( thk so?!)
reli touching ohh~~ T.T
muckzzzz~~

sayyin!!!!!
finally among se7en u're de 2nd send me wishes on 15th..
and..
1st time so early ler..
0015..
kekeke~~
compared 2 last year!!
great improvement^^
keep it up 4 de others..
keke ^^

chi!!!!
lalallalalallal~~
wont 4get u of cozz~~
kkeke~~
fun 4 waiting my call??
ekkek~~
paiseh laa..
ask u have 2 wait de loo..
and thankzz ya..
4 de cake u choose..
nice nice ^^

sinyin!!!!
de always sleep earliest one..
ish~~
kekke~~
hohoho~~
thankz ohh..
4 arranging de transpot 4 me..
and reli bring me 2 shabu shabu..
muckzzz ^^

fern!!!!
hohoohh~~
kekke~~
thankss ohh 4 de accompany..
after work sure vl tired wan liao de loo..
still come out 4 de celebration..
kekek~~
thanksss ohh~~

hwi!!!!
although tat is 7-1
but..
still thankzz ohh~~
4 yo msg and 4 yo call..
adi vl hapi liao loo..
know u bz maa..^^
kekkeke~~
rite.. lalalla~~
^^

thankz 4 de food..
thankz 4 de cake..
thankz 4 de surprise (ping)..
thankz 4 de transport..
thankz 4 de attending..

se7en always se7en ^^
unchangable by time and unbreakable by distance^^
muckzzz~~
love u guyzz so so much ^^

2. thankzz dear

for de valentine celebration and bday celebration..
my 1st valentine's day..
14.02.09
memorable..
sthg tat oni can b felt by heart..
thankz 4 everythg..
4 everythgy u did 4 me..
i appreciate it..
mucksssss~~ <3

and 4 de bday celebration..
0000 on 15.02.09
thx 4 me place u search 4 me..
thx 4 de candlesss~
4 da drinkzz~
4 de cards~~
4 de idea~~ ^^
4 de cake~~
and 4 de..
1st time so called "success" surprise^^
thx 4 evithg u gave and did 4 me..
love ya~~

3. thankzz my collegematezz

4 de surprize..
kekek~~
fang, ling, ing, yee, kit, and jsp..
thankzz ohh~~
although tat's a bit late..
but..
reli appreciate u guyzz..
come all de way from subang 2 klang..
4 de last hour of my bday..
giving me surprize.. ^^
muckzzz~~
love so much~~
thankz 4 de cake..
4 de presentz..
love it so so much~~ ^^
reli touching^^
and thankz fang 4 accompany me de whole day..
kekek ^^
thankzz ya.. ^^

4. thankzz 4 de bday msg and those wishes..

thankz frensssss~~
4 de wishes~~
4 de greeting~~
4 de caring~~
and thankzz les~~
4 de post.. ^^
although u din manage 2 come kl..
but..
i received yo blessed and greeting~~
thankz ya..
4 evione ^^

5. thankzz my parent and family

thankzz dad, mum, and sibling 4 de present..
i love it so so much~~
will take good care of it..
and ya..
reli appreciate u guyss~~

my 1st bday wishes is..
i hope tat evione tat surround me can live in peace..
healthy..
cheer, hapi, and safe alwayzz..
i wish u guyz always de best..
muckzzz~~

and de 2nd and 3rd wishes..
i leave it 2 me..


THANKSSS~~!!!! ^^

0 comments: